For the sake of resources sharing and to create more usage of each library’s collection, faculty, staff and students can borrow inter-library loan cards with their own ID cards, and use them to check out books from other libraries.
The NUK faculty, staff and students (with own ID cards).
The Circulation Desk on the 2nd floor in LIC Building.
Delivery service of Kaohsiung Alliance of University libraries
RESERVE AND RENEW
Can renew but not reserve
1. No delivery service except for Kaohsiung Alliance of University Libraries, reader must go to the library to borrow and return books by himself.
2. All the overdue, lost, ruin of books will be regulated by the library’s regulation the books belong.
3. Library will suspend the borrowing privilege and notify the affiliation if there’s any serious misbehave emerges.
4. If you lost the Interlibrary loan card, notify the library as soon as possible and apply for a new one.
5. Please obey the rules of the library which you borrow book from.
1. No service fee.
2. Apply via the NDDS System, and will be charged by the rule below:
Printed copy: NT. 2 for each page, and plus the mail fee.